Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

The Comeback

Hey guys, Courtney here!  It's know it's been a while, but I'm back and ready for a comeback.  I originally created Chiffon Meets Leather with the intention of it becoming a fashion/beauty/lifestyle blog blah blah blah, but I've figured there's enough of those on the internet.  I wanted to create something that was more ME.  I do love fashion as much as the next person, but there's only so much I could do in that direction.  Who knows, I may do a few a few FBL (fashion, beauty, lifestyle) posts in the future, but I want to put my main focus on whatever I find interesting.  (I'm just gonna leave that open-ended for your interpretation...)  I also want to change up my youtube channel as well, but I'm still working out the details.  So stay tuned cause it's gonna get real interesting up in here!

No comments:

Post a Comment