Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Netflix and Chill??

Can someone please explain to me how the phrase "Netflix and Chill" turned into code for hooking up??  No seriously, I'm genuinely curious.  I mean when I'm watching Netflix, I devote a part of my soul to binge watching my favorite shows.  When I'm drooling over Steve McGarrett's fine self hunt down criminals in Hawaii Five-0 or admiring Serena van der Woodsen's lavish lifestyle in Gossip Girl, believe me the LAST thing on my mind is wanting to hook up.  Sure I enjoy watching a few episodes with a person of the opposite sex here and there, but that's exactly what I want to do...WATCH THE EPISODES.  Please tell me I'm not the only one!  Hooking up during Netflix is pointless because then I'm forced to go back and re-watch the episode so I'm fully caught up.  I've compiled a list of my favorite shows that I've watched so far that are perfect for Netflix and Chilling to.

(In no particular order...)

1) Scandal

2) Grey's Anatomy

3) Blue Mountain State

4) Friends

5) Gossip Girl

6) Blacklist

7) Hawaii Five-0

8) One Tree Hill

9) Orange is the New Black

10) New Girl


So what are some of your favorite shows or movies to Netflix and Chill to?  Let me know by leaving a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment